Lowongan Kerja Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia or PT TMMI is one of the largest automaker companies in Indonesia. The Company commenced its operation in 15 July 2001 as a joint venture company between Toyota Motor Corporation with 95% shares owned and PT Astra International Tbk with 5% total shares. The Company’s main business engaged in assembler of Toyota products and exporter of Toyota vehicles and also spare parts manufacturer. PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia main office is located in Jakarta and supported by 2 (two) manufacturing plants in Sunter for Assembly Plant, Packing and Karawang for Welding Plant, Painting, Assembly. Based on Astra International Annual Report 2011, during 2011, Toyota’s total sales in Indonesia recorded by 311,136 units of all Toyota vehicles in 2011.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia is currently looking for high talented and motivated candidates to the following positions:
Management Trainee (Human Resources)
- University Graduate majoring in Industrial Engineer with GPA > 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Preferably maximum age is 27 years old
- Fresh Graduate or having 1 –2 year experience in the same field will be advantages
- Good in Logical Number and Computer Literature (Excel spread Sheet & Database program related)
- Strive for excellence and high willingness to learn
- High initiative with good analysis and teamwork
- Fluent in English both oral & written
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested, please submit your CV details with qualifications and summary of experiences to Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia at email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcement for process will be informed by email on 1 October 2012, at the latest. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Job update on 17 December , 2012
- 0 Comments