Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is one of the largest export coal mining companies in Indonesia. The Company operated as subsidiary company of PT Bumi Resources Tbk and operated coal mining plants in Sangatta and Bengalon East Kalimantan with a mining concession area of 90,938 hectares. The Company’s coal production volume was 40.3 million tonnes and increased by 2.8 million tonnes in comparison to 2008, which was 37.5 million tonnes. To support its mining operation, the Company operated 190 haul trucks (138 OB trucks and 52 Coal trucks), 35 shovels/ backhoes (22 OB diggers and 15 Coal diggers) and about 200 units of other mobile equipment.
Currently PT Kaltim Prima Coal invites the New Graduates (year of graduation: 2010-2012) to join KPC for the Following positions :
Specialist Legal (Code : SP-LEG)
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
- Provide any necessary first aid to KPC in Jakarta related to legal matters before it is handled by Legal Superintendent and/or Legal Manager.
- Control and maintain the validity of all KPC’s licenses required for KPC to conduct its mining operations under the Coal Contract of Work (CCOW).
- Assist Legal Superintendent to prepare the application to obtain or renew the licenses in Jakarta required for KPC to conduct its mining operations under CCOW, Including the licenses required for any expansion, relinquishment or alteration to KPC business activities.
- Assist Legal Superintendent to conduct internal legal due diligence and prepare the summary of the legal findings, the consequences of non compliance according to the prevailing laws and regulations, and follow up or perform corrective action to maintain KPC business activities in Iine with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Liaise with central government in Jakarta or other governmental agencies and/or non-government organisations to keep KPC updated of any change of laws, regulations or policy.
- Liaise, negotiate and explain to central government in Jakarta or other governmental agencies and/or non-government organisations legal frame work of KPC business activities and the speciality of KPC business operations under CCOW in Indonesian legal system.
- Prepare summary of contracts entered into by and between KPC and third parties for Legal Superintendent and/or Legal Manager review.
- Provide summary and analysis of the new laws, regulations and policies enacted, which have impact (directly or indirectly) to KPC business activities and notify the relevant units/sections/departments/divisions of the above new laws, regulations and policies.
- Assist Legal Superintendent and/or Legal Manager to establish, maintain and from time to time update standard procedures for KPC or KPC’s personnel (a) if encounters legal related problems in performing their duties; (b) to obtain or renew KPC’s licenses; (b) to obtain Legal Department services to other units/sections/departments or divisions especially which is conducted in Jakarta.
- If necessary, as required by Legal Superintendent and/or Legal Manager, liaise with independent law firm or legal consultant for any legal issue related with the Company.
- Draft and review correspondences containing legal related matters in Jakarta in relation to KPC business activities.
- Supervise the personnel having lower position (labour supply) in Legal Department in Jakarta.
- Attend legal professional development training minimum twice a year subject to the budget allocation.
- Other legal related matters as required for KPC business activities.
- Minimum 3 (three) years work experience in reputable company(ies) (those from mining companies are preferred) or reputable law firm (s).
- Law faculty graduate from reputable university having GPA minimum 3.00.
- Possesses an Advocate License from PERADI or have passed the bar examination.
- Having excellent knowledge about Indonesian Company Law and Contract Law.
- Having good communication skill, negotiation skill and analytical skill.
- Having excellent English, both verbal and writing.
- Familiar in operating system: WindowsTM 98/NT/2000/XP, Internet. etc.
- Having commitment to finish the tasks givenin timely manner.
- Capable of working under pressure, minimum supervision, self motivated, result oriented and team player.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Job update on 16 May , 2012
- 0 Comments