Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Singapore Airlines – Singapore Airlines salah satu perusahaan maskapai penerbangan membuka lowongan kerja untuk beberapa posisi.
Singapore Airlines – SIA is one of the world largest air transportation companies. Singapore Airlines operated as the flag carrier airline of Singapore. The Company was established in 1972 and based Changi Airport Singapore and has a strong presence in the Southeast Asia, South Asia, East Asia, and “Kangaroo Route” markets. As of March 2012, the Company supported by 100 aircraft with an average age of 6 years dn 2 months. In March 2012, Singapore Airlines ranked second in the airline category from Fortune Magazine. The Company also ranked 23rd in Top 50 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
Currently Singapore Airlines are looking for high caliber candidates with high motivation, integrity, are dynamic for the position below
Customer Services Officer (Code : CSO)
- Should have at least Diploma (D3) degree from reputable university
- Maximum 27 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, other foreign languages will be an advantage
- Must be customer oriented and able to work with other colleague and service partner staff effectively
- Having the knowledge and ability in customer handling technique, traffic and cargo operations, procedures, general aviation and reservation will be an advantage
- Must be able to do simple investigation with minimum supervision and have initiative when the situation requires.
- Must be able to work independently and handle administrative task including writing reports and handling routine correspondence with service partner, Custom Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) as well as passengers.
- Must be willing to work in irregular hours if needed including weekend and public holiday.
- Any other duties as directed from time to time by Station Manager Jakarta.
Reservation – Ticketing Officer (Code : RTO)
- Holds minimum a Diploma (D3) degree from reputable university
- Maximum 27 years old
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be customer oriented with interest in dealing with people
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well both in team and independently
- Pleasant personality, with interest in dealing with people
- IT Literacy
- Knowledge on Airlines and tourism industry would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Sales Manager (Code : SM)
- Should have at least Bachelor (S1) degree from reputable university (preference overseas graduate)
- Female max. 30 years old
- English proficiency is a must
- Have some working experiences in Sales and Marketing
- Must be independent, highly self-driven, enjoy meeting people and service oriented
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, control and work in a structured manner
- Must be a team player and be able to lead a team
- IT literacy will be an additional advantage
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application with details CV, recent photograph and copy academic transcript not later than 7 days after the advertisement date to the following email address: ID_JKTAdmin@singaporeair.com.sg. Please indicate position code in the subject of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Job update on 29 November , 2012
- 0 Comments