Lowongan Kerja Terbaru – PT Bank DKI is a reputable regional development bank in Indonesia. The Bank was initialy established in Jakarta under the name of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Djakarta Raya and operated since 1961. The Company’s scope of business is to engage in commercial banking activities. In 2004, to fulfill sharia banking services, Bank DKI established Sharia Business Unit. The Company is currently growing to be commercial bank with asset value of Rp19.50 trillion, with office network reaching 183 offices and supported by 300 units of ATM Networks spreading all over Jakarta and its surrounding areas supported by 1,809 employees servicing various banking products and services for more than one million customers.
To support its vision, became the best bank that inspiring pride to all stakeholders, currently PT Bank DKI is seeking the best and potential candidates to join as following positions:
Customer Service or Administrasi (Code : CS/ADM)
- Min S1 with GPA min 3.00
- Not married with max age 30 years old
Teller (Code : TL)
- Min D3 with GPA min 2.50
- Not married with max age 23 years old
- Preferably experienced as Teller
- Minimal S1, preferably from reputable university majoring in : Accounting, Management, Banking, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Law, Computer Science, Communications, Public Relations / Public Relations
- Good looking and good personality.
- Height: at least 160 cm for Female and 165 cm for Male, with a proportionate weight.
- Customer oriented
- Preferred domicile in Greater Jakarta.
- Preferred fluent English (Oral / Writing)
- Willing to be placed throughout the Task Force of PT. Bank DKI
For further detail information, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below. Should you interested, please submit your recent application in word/pdf format via email : firstname.lastname@example.org (max 5 MB). Or send your application with your Cover letter, CV, Copy of ID Card, 4×6 color photograph, copy of diploma and transcript by post service to following address below not later than date 30 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT Bank DKI
Jl Ir H Juanda III No 7 -9 Lt 4 Jakarta Pusat 10120
- Job update on 17 December , 2012
- 0 Comments