Lowongan Kerja Bank DKI Juni 2012
PT Bank DKI is one of the largest regional development bank companies in Indonesia. The Company operated since 1961 and its majority shared owned by the Provincal Government of DKI Jakarta with 99.84% shares. Other shares owned by PD Pasar Jaya with 0.16%. The Company’s headquarter based in Jakarta and supported by 162 branch offices. The Bank also operated 528 units of ATM networks and can be used in all ATM Bersama networks in total of over 14,000 ATM units. In 2012, the Bank awarded as the Bank Loyalty Champion 2012 category saving account regional development bank in Indonesia Bank Loyalty Awards 2012 from InfoBank Magazine and MarkPlus. Bank DKI also obtained an award as Brand Equity Champion of Regional Champion from Indonesian Brand Champion Awards 2012 held by Markplus Inc.
To support its vision, became the best bank that inspiring pride to all stakeholders, currently Bank DKI is seeking the best and potential candidates to join as following positions:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (Code : CS)
- ADMINISTRASI (Code : ADM)
- TELLER (Code : TL)
- ANALIS KREDIT KONVENSIONAL dan SYARIAH (Code : AK)
- Minimal D3 (TL) and S1 (CS, ADM, AK)
- Max age 23 years old (TL), 30 years old
- Good looking and good personality.
- Height min 160 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male), with proportional body.
- Customer oriented
- Preferably domicile in Jakarta area
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be placed throughout PT. Bank DKI branch offices
Should you interested, please submit your application via email : email@example.com (word or pdf, max 5 MB). Or send your complete application (Cover letter, CV, Copy of ID Card, 4×6 color photograph, copy of diploma and transcript) by post service to following address below not later than date 30 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT Bank DKI
Jl Ir H Juanda III No 7 -9 Lt 4 Jakarta Pusat 10120
For further detail information, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bank DKI
- Job update on 29 November , 2012
- 0 Comments