Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI 2012
BNI is a reputable state-owned banking company in Indonesia. Bank BNI was established by the Government of Republic of Indonesia in 1946 and at first served as the central bank in Indonesia, before assumming the status of a commercial bank in 1955. The Company’s corporate head office located in Jakarta and currently expanded the branch and ATM network with presence in 33 provinces and 350 districs. To support its services, in May 2011, Bank BNI officialy launched new single access 500046. BNIwas awarded as “The Rising Star Bank in Service Excellence 2011″ and 1st rank in ATM performance. The Bank also received an award for Excellence Service Performance in Category Regular Banking from Call Center Award 2011 for Service Excellence.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bank BNI
In line with its vision, to be a bank that excels, prominent and advanced, in delivering services and performance, currently PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following positions through Career Days XI UGM 2012:
Officer Development Program Strata 1
- Graduated from an accredited University (PTN or PTS) – Faculty of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics and Science (Mathematics, Statistics), Law, Computer, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Plantation, Animal Husbandry.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (PTN) and 3.25 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
- Maximum age 26 years old
Officer Development Program Strata 2
- Graduated from an accredited University (PTN or PTS) majoring in Finance, Accounting and Engineering.
- Minimum GPA 3.25 Scale 4.
- Maximum age 28 years old
For further detail information about jobs requirements and to apply in each positions, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below not later than 26 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job update on 15 June , 2012
- 2 Comments