Lowongan Kerja Petrosea
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Graduate Asset Mechanical Engineer – Balikpapan
- Support and assist Mechanical and Maintenance Foreman to ensure maintenance work instructions are performed technically correct and in a safe efficient manner, following all safety precautions, SOP’s / JHA’s and environmental / contamination control systems, implemented by company.
- The graduates will gain valuable experience in all Asset Management area based on a pre-determined rotation program.
- Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman for compliance to weekly and monthly planning, including scheduled work orders, relating to all maintenance tasks set out daily / to help achieve long term maintenance plans and high equipment availability.
- Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in prepare and submit relevant reporting tasks required in a timely manner, example, review and ensure correct details on work orders and regularly submit to planners for closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered.
- Communicate and monitor safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations. Lead by good example in this area and show high standards of commitment to safety and surrounding environment.
- Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in review and analyse Failures to plant. By Monitoring of trends and report pending equipment failure for correct planning into backlog, advising immediately if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring.
- Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in maintain and repair mechanical system in Site/Project.
- Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in check and examine all mechanical location and equipment and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
- Willing to learn and undertake on the job training.
- Reach the proficiency of Mechanic Engineer within 12 months of project experience.
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements.
- Fresh graduate from Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in all project locations.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high calibre appointment. To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: Graduate Asset Mechanical Engineer to email address below in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com
- Job update on 7 September , 2011
- Comments Off