Lowongan Kerja JobStreet Indonesia ~ JobStreet.com is the leading online recruitment website in Asia. Using state-of-the art technology, JobStreet.com offers a comprehensive suite of interactive recruitment services in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Thailand and Japan.
As the market leader in the field, we are fully committed to bringing more value to our customers and jobseekers. To help us do that, we are looking for people with the right passion and skills to help us connect businesses with talent and improve lives through better careers.
If you are looking for an organization to join that has a strong team-driven culture, and one where you can realize your full potential, JobStreet.com has your dream job waiting for you. Not only will you build yourself a successful career, you will be helping others build theirs too
About JobStreet.com Indonesia
Established in 2006 and now is no.1 online recruitment in Indonesia with dominant market share that has the most quality jobseekers database made up of professionals and graduates from top universities. We serve most of the largest corporation in Indonesia and contribute to the success of organizations to get their best candidates. We have most marketing activities and aggresively expand the market grow to all cities that make JobStreet.com become the most effective recruitment partners.
- He/she will be responsible to maintain sales data and compile reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Administrative Executive or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Applicants are advised to check their emails regularly.
Please apply job at the official info
Lowongan Kerja JobStreet Indonesia
- Job update on 15 November , 2011
- Comments Off