Lowongan Kerja Yahoo ~ Yahoo! Inc. is an American internet corporation founded in Santa Clara, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. The company is perhaps best known for its web portal, search engine (Yahoo! Search), Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, advertising, online mapping (Yahoo! Maps), video sharing (Yahoo! Video), and social media websites and services. It is one of the largest websites in the United States.
Yahoo! inclusive was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 1, 1995. On January 13, 2009, Yahoo! appointed Carol Bartz, former executive chairman of Autodesk, as its new chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors. On September 6, 2011, Bartz was removed from her position at Yahoo! by chairman Roy Bostock, over the phone; and CFO Tim Morse was named as Interim CEO of the company – wiki
Yahoo! is the premier digital media company. We deliver your world, your way by creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most – across devices and around the globe.
And it’s the Yahoos behind the scenes who make this all possible. We are energetic, idea-driven people who are passionate about shaping the future of the digital world. So if this sounds like you, come show us what you’ve got.
Lowongan Kerja Yahoo
Sales Manager, based in Indonesia
Job Number: 039295
Primary Location : Indonesia-Indonesia-Jakarta Pusat
- Cultivate and foster relationships with Yahoo!’s top advertisers. Develop and implement strategies to expand clients’ accounts across Yahoo! ad product portfolio.
- Provide quarterly sales projections on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to effectively responding to and proactively reaching out on specialized client requests and up-selling opportunities.
- Handling and diffusing conflicts that arise with clients and accounts.
- Arbitrate and mitigate internal conflicts.
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing improvement of internal business processes and team processes, including but not limited to heading up special projects, meetings and team events.
- Ensure full compliance with Yahoo! ad sales standards, policies and best practices.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5 or more years total individual sales experience; advertising sales experience preferred 3 or more years experience directly managing a fast-paced, quality-focused sales and service organization.
- preferably 1 or more year online advertising sales experience
- Proven history of successfully attaining or exceeding aggressive goals Ability to work towards common goals in a group sales environment.
- Professional demeanor.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel), PowerPoint, word processing (MS Word) and CRM systems.
- Basic statistical analysis.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually.
- Able to reach out and build relationships with other teams across the organization.
- Ability to set a vision and execute effectively and efficiently
- Passion for sales, marketing and the Internet
- Experience in off-line advertising/media, online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing and/or consulting is strongly preferred.
- Results driven, ambitious individual.
- Willingness to go above and beyond the job description and evolve over time.
- Intuitive/creative thinker.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment. Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Extremely proactive.
- Problem identifier and solver.
Lowongan Kerja Yahoo
- Job update on 18 November , 2011
- Comments Off