Lowongan Kerja NEC Indonesia. PT. NEC Indonesia is a foreign investment company and as a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, the world-class leader in information, communication, broadcasting technology and total network solution provider. Our key competencies are in Telecommunication, System Integration, Networking, Hardware & Software, IT Services, Multi Media and Project Implementation.PT. NEC Indonesia open job vacancies for young, dynamic and adventurous people to be positioned as Import Staff.
The Import Staff is responsible to support Procurement & Logistic Manager to manage accurate import documentation including materials in transit, to monitor, control and document the movement of all import materials, ensure delivery of import materials as scheduled, maintain import materials and prepare regular reports as necessary
- The Import Staff is responsible for handling import administration, documentation and custom clearance process.
- Getting information new shipment and check shipment schedule.
- Checking original document and updated for incomplete documents (Invoice, Packing List, B/L etc).
- Monitoring all import document transaction (PIB, SPPB etc)
- Giving an explanation about the function/usability of the document Import, import regulations if the documents affected by the prohibitions and restrictions of customs
Personal Qualities Requirements:
- Male, max. 30 years old
- Minimum D3/S1 Graduated with any major
- At least 1 (one) years experience in the similar role as import staff in handling import shipment (sea or air)
- Familiar with custom regulation import process for Air Freight & Sea Freight
- Having knowledge in Import regulation, EDI system, understand about HS CODE
- Well known and have experience in PIB
- Possessing good interpersonal skills, fast learner, HONEST, ability to work under pressure, strong desire for results, nice attitude, and hard working.
- Computer literacy as well as effective written / verbal English communication skills are additional qualifications sought for
If you are the right candidate, please submit your application letter with a comprehensive resume, current and expected salary details and recent photograph no later than October 19, 2011 to:
HR Department – PT.NEC INDONESIA
Email to : email@example.com
Lowongan Kerja NEC Indonesia
- Job update on 29 November , 2012
- 0 Comments