Lowongan Kerja ASUS. ASUS is the worldwide top 3 consumer notebook brand according to the IDC Q1 2010 report. ASUS targets to become Top 3 Notebook brand in Indonesia and we are now expanding ASUS Sales and Marketing organization in Indonesia, seeking for enthusiastic, aggressive and career-minded professionals to join ASUS.
Established in 1989, ASUS is a leading information technology company in the new digital era with revenue of USD8.1 billion in 2009. With a global staff of more than 10,000 people and a world class R&D design team of 3000 engineers, ASUS is the Top 10 information technology company in the world rated by Business Week USA (The No. 1 business magazine in USA) in 2009 and has appeared in the prestigious listing for 12 consecutive years.
Lowongan Kerja ASUS
Marketing & Event work location Jawa timur
- Organizing events : planning, preparation (marketing material: brochure, etc), budget/cost control, execution, reporting and strategy.
- Handling event marketing activities (exhibition, gathering, launching products, roadshow, etc).
- Building positive relationship with customers and partners.
- Increasing Brand Image.
- Hold min. Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, with min. GPA is 3.00 (from max 4.00), in Marketing, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Marketing Event or equivalent.
- Highly creative, self motivated, strong-drive, good analytical, hard worker and should be able to work under pressure to meet deadline or target.
- Detail oriented, able to perform and deliver tasks on time.
- Excellent in English both verbal & written.
- Attractive, sociable and mature.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skill.
- Posses excellent experiences & knowledge in IT products.
- Computer literate is required.
- Living in Surabaya city.
- Willing to travel.
- Full-Time positions available.
Chanel Sales work location Jawa timur
- Developing new dealers and maintaining existing dealer base by increasing sell-out quantity in assigned territory
- Building high value dealer relationship by providing training and value information in assigned territory
- Handling dealer requests, enquiries, meeting, complaints, and all sorts of samples in assigned territory
- Implementing dealer sales promotion program in assigned territory
- Surveying price, promotion and channel map of Information Technology industries in assigned territory
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor Degree in any Information Technology related study from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.
- Age 25 – 35years old
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field is required.
- Highly sales driven, independent, and energic.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Chinese language will be an advantage.
- Living in Bali, Makasar, Medan and Kalimantan is preferable.
- Willing to do the Recruitment & Selection test at Jakarta with own fee & accomodation.
Closing date: 18 Oktober 2011
Interested candidate please apply online at the link below
Lowongan Kerja ASUS
- Job update on 18 November , 2011
- Comments Off