Lowongan Kerja Ajinomoto Indonesia. In Indonesia, Ajinomoto Company keeps working on fulfilling its commitment to provide meaningful contributions in food and health at a global scale in order to actualize better living to each and every one of us.
These contributions are proven by its highly qualified products and passing international standard thus establishing loyalty on Indonesian consumers to keep using Ajinomoto products.
Trust and loyalty of the consumers in using Ajinomoto‘s products is very important to maintain and this commitment is a long and continuous efforts. The existence of AJI-NO-MOTO®” for 100 years in the world and 40 years in Indonesia has proven that AJINOMOTO is one of the most reliable companies.
Lowongan Kerja Ajinomoto Indonesia
Now Ajinomoto Indonesia open position for :
IT Architect (IT-ARCH)
- To design, develop and support system development.
- To coordinate system development tasks including design, integration and formal testing.
- To develop and complete action in system specification, technical and logistical requirement at IT Department of Ajinomoto Indonesia Group.
- To study and practice DEPICT project management SOP and Methodology to ensure the project could accomplish&maintain properly.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing system.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Should have a minimum 1 years of SQL Server 2005 technology experience with hands-on technical roles on SSIS and SSRS usage
- Technical experience with mobile application development and web application development (3-tier)
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products ;Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of SAP, Warehouse Management System, RF-Gen would be an asset
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment
- Strong analytical and problem solvil skills (preferable if mastering one of Problem Solving Technique)
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Preferable Single
- GPA Min. > 3.00 (Max. 4.00)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System/Informatics Management.
- Male/Female, Maximum age 26 years old
Send your updated application letter, CV, transcripts, diploma, recent photograph with maximum 500kb in PDF Format (more than 500kb automatically deleted) not more than 30 November 2011 to:
(write IT-ARCH as email subject)
HRD Dept PT Ajinomoto Indonesia
PO BOX 1019
Lowongan Kerja Ajinomoto Indonesia
- Job update on 18 November , 2011
- Comments Off