Lowongan Kerja Google Terbaru 2011 – Google sebagai mesin pencari terbesar di dunia membuka lowongan kerja terbaru untuk Indonesia. Banyak posisi yang siap anda isi apabila anda masuk dalam criteria yang ditetapkan oleh Google.
Beginning in 1996, Stanford University graduate students Larry Page and Sergey Brin built a search engine called “BackRub” that used links to determine the importance of individual web pages. By 1998 they had formalized their work, creating the company you know today as Google.
Since then, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world.
On these pages, you can find more information about Google’s products and services, our principles, history, company culture and more. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
“Google is organized around the ability to attract and leverage the talent of exceptional technologists and business people. We have been lucky to recruit many creative, principled, and hard-working stars.”
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. At Google, we’ve designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to our innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives. Into being challenged? Into having fun? Want to change the world? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place.
Account Manager, Technology/Finance (Indonesia) – Singapore
You will be involved in Google’s sales and business development operations within Indonesia. As an Account Manager, you’ll be developing and managing revenue and relationships with direct clients and agencies. You need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you’re an adviser and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google. You’ll use your analytical skills to develop and close new business, grow existing business, and support your team with research, client insights, market analysis and other collateral. Above all, you’ll be responsible for hitting your revenue targets.
- Own the booking, upselling and management of your direct clients.
- Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record (MBA strongly preferred).
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Strong knowledge of the search industry and Google products such as AdWords and AdSense.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
As a Key Account Manager in this fast moving environment, you are in charge of a portfolio of key accounts. You will use your superior consultancy services, analytical skills and deep knowledge of the online space to help advertisers grow their business and maximize the return on their marketing investment. You will work in partnership with the advertiser to understand their strategies and increase their understanding of Google advertising solutions. You are able to sell effectively by delivering value through high-quality strategic advice and creative advertising solutions. Ideally, you have an online sales or online marketing background and a thorough knowledge of the advertising business. You are focused and have an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage high-trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers’ business and grow their accounts.
- Optimize client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy.
- Improve your clients’ campaigns performance and return on investment.
- Drive revenue for Google and be accountable for your account team’s quarterly revenue quota.
- BA/BSc degree preferred with a strong academic record. MSc degree or equivalent a plus.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in online media sales and/or in building relationships with advertising agencies a plus.
- Prior experience of working in Asia (Southeast Asia a plus).
- Proven ability to work in teams and take on initiatives.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.
The Business Acquisition team is responsible for driving incremental revenue and acquiring new medium to large size advertisers for Google. As a Business Acquisition Manager, you provide the highest level of client service to our Indonesian advertisers within a specific industry such as Retail, Technology, Finance, Travel, Local, Entertainment or Media. You will sell Google’s AdWords advertising program to prospects of medium-to-large size customers and then execute a well thought-out initial campaign that provides them with measurable return on investment. You bring a proven background in acquiring new clients and you have particularly adept abilities in cold calling, sales pitches and general business development.
- Sell Google advertising solutions to new customers over the phone to hit and exceed individual and team revenue targets.
- Generate, prospect and qualify new leads across multiple industry segments. Analyze and match Google solutions to customer requirements.
- Work closely with the client service and industry teams to develop tailored customer solutions.
- Conduct research on the Indonesian advertising market and specific industry sectors to develop sales pitch strategies that capitalize on market potential.
- Provide the ultimate client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- At least 1 year of proven track record of successful online or offline sales experience.
- Knowledge of the Indonesian advertising market.
- Exceptionally organised, responsible and with a proven ability to work well with a team.
- Proven technical ability with advanced computer literacy in such areas as web design and development and customer-relationship management (CRM).
- Business-level fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.
As an Advertising Operations Strategist, you help the OSO team better serve Google’s Indonesia customer base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google’s top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone and email. Your specific responsibilities could include managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers or developing scalable support solutions. You work within a diverse team supporting the Southeast Asian markets, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among your many attributes, you are comfortable with a rapidly changing environment and you have a strong desire to learn. You also bring experience in customer service, sales, marketing or consulting.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google’s advertisers in Indonesia.
- Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by upselling and promoting other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent with a strong academic record preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (direct and/or offline), marketing project management or consulting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.
All positions above will be based in Singapore in Advertising Sales Area. Interetested indonesian Applicant may apply at the link positions that provided above.
The Area: Advertising Sales
At Google, we organize and change around our users and customers. Google’s Advertising Sales team embodies that pursuit: We’re devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our clients’ changing advertising needs. In that regard, Advertising Sales does more than simply make money for our company. Our efforts focus on the ways that Google technology enables the world’s biggest advertisers to enjoy immediate and accountable communication with the consumer.
- Job update on 4 July , 2011
- Comments Off