Lowongan Kerja Cathay Pacific. Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled cargo and passenger services to over 120 destinations around the world. We are deeply committed to Hong Kong, where the Company was founded in 1946. We continue to make substantial investments to develop Hong Kong’s aviation industry and enhance Hong Kong’s position as a regional transportation hub. In addition to our fleet of aircraft, these investments include catering, aircraft maintenance and ground handling companies, as well as our corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport. Cathay Pacific and its subsidiaries and associates employ 21,000 staff in Hong Kong. The airline’s two major shareholders are both Hong Kong companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, as is Cathay Pacific itself.
Cathay Pacific is the major shareholder in AHK Air Hong Kong Limited, an all cargo carrier that offers scheduled services in the Asia region, and is a shareholder in Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited.
We are also a founding member of the one world global alliance whose combined networld serves over 600 destinations worldwide
Join the team that has made Hong kong’s own airline an international leader in the aviation industry. We are looking for talented people who are smart, dynamic, enthusiastic and keen to share our dreams and realize their own.
Lowongan Kerja Cathay Pacific
Reservations and Ticketing Officer
- Handle calls from passengers and agents and make utmost attempt to turn them to sale in order to achieve the direct sales target.
- Handle daily ticketing operational including ticket and package issuance
- Provide administration support on Reservations/ Ticketing administrative tasks.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin is a must.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- University graduate preferably majoring in Tour and Travel (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Possess good knowledge on ticketing and reservations procedures.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide best service to our customers.
- Computer literate with extensive experience using MS Office Software and web-based applications.
Cargo Services Officer
- Manage overall daily functions of Cathay Pacific Cargo at Cengkareng such, process booking, a Space control ,cargo cashier, tracing; import and export etc.
- Co-ordinate with Ground Handling Agent team to ensure that Cathay Pacific provides consistent and excellent services to our customers and colleagues
- Supervise Ground Handling Agent’s load control and warehouse team
- Manage the Ground Handling Agent’s team on a day-to-day basis
- To maintain good rapport with Airport Authority, Customs Officials, Quarantine Officers, and relevant Cathay Pacific offices to ensure facilitation of operational processes procedures & customer services
- To prepare and maintain all relevant documents/ statistics/ reports
- University Graduate in any field or D4 majoring in Travel & Tourism, Transport and Logistics
- PC literacy with sound knowledge of word, excel and power point
- Excellent team player, time management and communication skills
- Ability to be creative to seek opportunities to make improvements
- Good spoken and written English
- Weekend and shift duties required
If you are interested in the job on and competent in accordance with job requirements above, please apply via the official website jobstreet below. Only selected candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Cathay Pacific
- Job update on 30 June , 2011
- Comments Off