Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI. Bank BNI established since 1946, formerly known as the BNI Bank Negara Indonesia, was the first bank formed and owned by the Government of Indonesia. Bank Negara Indonesia began to circulate first official means of payment issued by the Government of Indonesia, the ORI or Oeang Republic of Indonesia, on the eve of October 30, 1946, just a few months since its formation. Until now, this day is commemorated as the Day of National Treasury, while the day of its establishment which falls on July 5, defined as the Day of National Bank.
Following the appointment of De Javsche Bank which is inherited from the Dutch Government as the Central Bank in 1949, the Government limit the role of Bank Negara Indonesia as a circulation bank or central bank. Bank Negara Indonesia and designated as a development bank, and then given the right to act as a foreign exchange bank, with direct access to foreign transactions.
In connection with the capital increase in 1955, the status of Bank Negara Indonesia converted into government-owned commercial banks. These changes underlie better service and a lever for the national business sector.
In line with the decision of its year of establishment as part of corporate identity, name of Bank Negara Indonesia 1946 from late 1968. This change makes the Bank Negara Indonesia is better known as ‘BNI 46′. The use of nicknames that are easier to remember – ‘Bank BNI’ – set along with the change of corporate identity in 1988.
In 1992, BNI’s legal status and name changed to PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero), while the decision to become a public company realized through an IPO in the stock market in 1996.
BNI’s ability to adapt to changes and advances in environmental, socio-cultural and technological corporate identity is reflected through the continuous refinement from time to time. It’s dedication and commitment to the improvement of its performance BNI continuously.
In 2004, an updated corporate identity began to be used to describe the prospects for a better future, after the success navigate the difficult times. The term ‘Bank BNI’ shortened to ‘BNI’, while the year of establishment – ’46 ‘- used in the company’s logo to reinforce national pride as the bank’s first-born in the era of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
Depart from the spirit of struggle that is rooted in its history, BNI is committed to providing excellent service to the country, and always be the pride of the country.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI
In line with its vision, became a leading bank with excellent services and performance, currently PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to be part of Bank BNI winning team through
Officer Development Program
- Graduated of accredited university (domestic or foreign) majoring in Finance, Accounting and Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.25 with a scale of 4.
- Maximum age 28 years old.
- Fluent in English language skills written and oral.
- Graduated from accredited university majoring in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Law, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery, Plantation, Animal Husbandry and Business Administration with GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
- Maximum age 26 years old.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Assistant Development Program
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) from PTN/PTS all majors.
- Minimum GPA 2.50 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
- Not married.
- Age maximum 26 years old.
- Male Height: 165 cm and for Female: 155 cm.
- Good looking
- Able to operate the Office and internet applications.
- Interested in the areas of Sales, Services and Marketing.
Should you interested and meet the qualifications above, please refer ECC FT UGM on link below to apply (register first before apply). Closing date 31 January 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI
- Job update on 14 June , 2011
- Comments Off